Penang Hill & Kopi Hutan

Penang Hill

If you think Penang is just a place for you to experience nice food, you are wrong! Penang Hill is a great attraction for tourists and travelers. Reside in either George Town or Jelutong, two vibrant and culturally diverse neighborhoods that offer tons to do. 






































To get up to Penang hill, you will need to sit their train, it will take around 5 minutes to reach up there. Once u reach u will be able to see many things from above. For some additional information,If you are afraid of heights, there's nothing to worry about it because the train is very safe and the speed is not as fast as a roller coaster. 






































This is exactly what you can see when u reach the top. I also would recommend bringing your own binoculars if you like to have a better view.



The best part of Penang hill is there is a cafe on the hill, which known is as Kopi Hutan which is a cafe that has nice coffee and dessert that has a very unique environment such as a jungle feeling. Somehow you will need to rent a buggy to reach the cafe too, unless u feeling like walking or jogging there. It is very normal because there are many local people that like jogging or marathon, they usually will jog to the cafe. 

To be honest, the price is quite pricey, but trust me is worth because while waiting for the food you still can take many nice photo and is a very nice place to chill. One of their famous drink is call Kopi Hutan that's why their cafe name also known as Kopi Hutan. On the other hand, their most famous desert is Choclate Hazelnut Mousse Cake. 










































This is actually what I and my friends did while waiting for the food and drinks to be served.




















Apparently, we went on weekdays so we don't need to wait too long for the food to be served. The picture below is the food and drinks we order and the feedback that i gave for the food and drinks is excellent. I am a coffee person, which means that I have high expectations of coffee. In the beginning, I thought the coffee will be very normal, but after trying is really taste good and makes me feel like ordering 1 more but unfortunately, I have to save my money for other trips.



Comments

  1. I went here before , the view very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very nice place to visit!!! I went before and I love the environment, it's very close to natural, we can enjoy the coffee under the trees and there is whole forest atmosphere, I will visit again when I go to Penang Hill!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this blog, I regretted I did not go Kopi Hutan when I went Penang hill last time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely will visit Kopi Hutan next time when I go to penang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this place also i went with u bro hahahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. the coffee looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penang hill is a nice place to chill tho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow i saw me inside😂 btw this is really a nice place to chill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. personally not really like Hutan Kopi as there's a lot of mosquitoes, but it's very relaxing also, recommeded for having a cup of coffee in the jungle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful weather, you must be in luck

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went there before! Chill and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Platform 9 1/2 Cafe - Harry Potter Diagon Alley Themed (Ipoh)

Upside Down Museum (Penang)

Sabah Tanjung Aru Beach